Recorded on: August 27, 2020
- Tiffani Montez, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Rahim Kaba, VP Product Marketing, OneSpan
Our relationship with technology and remote interactions is continuously evolving as we move toward the “next normal.” Many retail banks have already taken steps to address the immediate impacts of COVID-19 on business continuity. Now, banks are focused on the next set of challenges, including how to reimagine account opening and account maintenance in a more remote world. Consumers are becoming digital-first, whether banks and FIs are ready or not.
In this webinar, Tiffani Montez, Retail Banking Senior Analyst at the Aite Group, and OneSpan discussed how banks and FIs can build new digital experiences – and optimize existing ones – to meet the needs of today’s digital-first banking customer.
- Insights from a Q1 2020 Aite Group survey of 2,413 consumers 24 years of age or older
- Understanding which consumer behaviors may stick after the pandemic
- Practical tips on transitioning from in-person to remote processes while protecting the digital customer experience
- Novel approaches to identity verification and the electronic delivery and acceptance of account opening, lending, and maintenance agreements