Recorded On: February 8, 2017
- Abe Karar – Director, Business Process & Digitization, Personal & Commercial Banking – Bank of Montreal
- Andrea Masterton – Corporate Marketing Director – OneSpan
While important to many top initiatives at retail banks and credit unions, it continues to be a challenge for many banks to prepare a solid business case for e-signature solutions that the many stakeholders across the enterprise can support. But without an e-signature solution, key priorities like paperless account origination, fraud detection and prevention, and seamless customer service cannot be achieved.
Watch this webinar hosted by Bank Administration Institute (BAI) to learn how to develop a business case that outlines the realistic benefits and costs of an e-signature solution.
- Insight into the business drivers banking executives are leveraging to develop the e-signature business case
- Strategies and tactics to foster enterprise-wide stakeholder buy-in
- An in-depth look at how to calculate ROI for your financial institution and for key stakeholders
- Examples of real-world ROI metrics from your peers