OneSpan Sign Product Updates Q1 2020
Our team has been hard at work bringing together new and exciting capabilities in the past quarter. We released a number of product updates to OneSpan Sign to help you optimize the way you use e-signatures across your organization. Our e-signature solution has been expanded to include:
- New administration functions: new administrative capabilities to simplify the management of accounts and users in your organization
- Enhanced workflow: additional functionality to the signing workflow with Conditional Fields
- Accessibility support: extended accessibility support to our sender interface
- Connector integrations: new apps and connectors for signing documents within Pega, Guidewire, and Laserfiche.
Let’s take a closer look at the highlights of the latest product updates.
OneSpan Sign Product Updates: New Features and Capabilities
Manage Multiple Accounts, User Roles, and Permission Sets in a Simplified Way
We recently launched Enterprise Administration, a new management framework that allows account administrators to effectively manage users, roles, and permission sets from a centralized location. As organizations grow, we wanted to ensure account administrators are equipped to scale the way they manage accounts and users by leveraging the latest administrative capabilities built into OneSpan Sign.
Here’s what account administrators can expect with our latest Enterprise Administration module:
- Instant visibility and control; manager accounts and users from a centralized location with one single logon.
- Self-service setup and management of user roles and permission sets across the organization; account administrators can customize user roles and permission sets based on unique requirements and scale customizations as the organization grows.
- Improved hierarchy framework to organize multiple accounts within the organization; administrators can now effectively organize multiple accounts using sub-accounts up to 3 levels. For example, organizations can organize their accounts in the following way: head office > regional office > department.
- Flexible management of user roles and permission sets; account administrators can grant user roles and permission sets at a granular level. For example, account administrators can restrict access to certain user roles to improve operational efficiency. Users will have access rights only to the information they need and will be prevented from accessing information that doesn’t pertain to them.
Contact our support team to enable Enterprise Administration in your account.
Watch our webcast to get a detailed overview and guided tour of Enterprise Administration:
Webcast: Introduction to OneSpan Sign Enterprise Administration
Create Dynamic Documents by Enforcing Conditional Logic to Your Signing Workflow
Accelerate form completion rates with our latest Conditional Fields feature. When creating transactions, you now have the flexibility to configure conditional logic allowing fields to be enabled or disabled based on the signer’s responses to other fields. Users can use “If/Then” logic in their documents to ensure signers will see the relevant fields based on their selections.
Conditional Fields can be used for virtually any document that requires the need to create rules to trigger fields. Read our blog post or watch the video below to learn how to use Conditional Fields in your documents. If you’re a OneSpan Sign user, contact our support team to enable this feature in your account.
Video: How to Use Conditional Fields in OneSpan Sign
Accessibility Support for Blind and Visually Impaired Senders and Signers
Delivering exceptional customer experiences means making our solution accessible to individuals of all abilities. We updated our sender interface to allow visually impaired users to send transactions for signature using the OneSpan Sign sender interface. Additionally, visually impaired signers can also review and click-to-sign PDF documents presented to them in a supported browser with accessibility tools. Accessibility Support for both senders and signers was developed with the goal of meeting Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA. Read more about Accessibility Support in OneSpan Sign.
Apps and Connectors to Get Documents Signed from Popular Business Applications
Pegasystems: We’ve partnered with Pegasystems to create an out-of-the-box OneSpan Sign for Pega connector, allowing you to add e-signatures to any Pega application and achieve end-to-end digitization for your Pegasystems workflows and documents. Whether a loan application, auto finance agreement, or new insurance policy, simply drag-and-drop the OneSpan Sign Smart Shape directly into any new or existing workflow and get your documents signed. E-Signed documents are then archived back into Pegasystems along with the completed audit trails. Watch the OneSpan Sign for Pega video.
Guidewire: OneSpan has joined Guidewire with an integration that gives property/casualty insurers the opportunity to enhance customer service levels by enabling a digital experience for new business application and claims processes. The OneSpan Sign for Guidewire accelerators sharpen insurers’ competitive edge by providing a secure and personalized experience that will grow adoption in digital channels. Automated workflow rules ensure that the process remains 100% digital and accurate, reducing NIGO errors and meeting regulatory requirements within digital workflows between brokers, agents, and clients. Document packages are sent by agents for e-signing directly from ClaimCenter™ and PolicyCenter™ and then automatically returned to the Guidewire applications for electronic storage.
This creates a completely digital, straight-through process without any manual steps. If you are using Guidewire’s Insurance Now platform, OneSpan Sign is the white labeled e-signature solution now included for all signing use cases. Watch our webcast to learn more about the OneSpan integration with Guidewire ClaimCenter™ and PolicyCenter™.
Laserfiche: Laserfiche is the world’s leading software for content management, business process automation, and productivity-boosting data analytics. Our latest OneSpan Sign for Laserfiche connector helps organizations in financial services and insurance digitize their processes by enabling secure, legal, and compliant e-signatures for documents stored in Laserfiche. Our pre-built integration with Laserfiche Repository and Laserfiche Workflow is designed to accelerate and secure digital contracting processes between your customers, internal signers, and external suppliers. Completed documents and audit trails are automatically saved in your Laserfiche folder after the e-signature process is complete. Watch our webcast to learn more about our integration with Laserfiche.
We hope you take advantage of the latest product updates we have to offer in OneSpan Sign. Read our release notes for additional information.