Deploying your high-value mobile app to untrusted environments such as consumer mobile devices can be a risky proposition. Are some of your customers’ devices compromised? Do your users also download apps from untrusted sources? Is there malware residing on their devices that target apps such as yours?
Despite your best efforts to code secure apps, assess their security posture, and remediate any identified vulnerabilities – it’s not quite enough in today’s mobile threat landscape. Safeguarding mobile apps during runtime and empowering them to protect themselves in hostile environments is becoming a necessity in the face of ever-evolving mobile attack tactics and techniques.
During this webinar, we will:
- Discuss today’s mobile app threat landscape
- Explain how changing distribution models (e.g., Fortnite for Android) affect your app’s security
- Illustrate the potential financial impact of mobile threats on a business’s bottom line
- Demonstrate mobile overlay and other attacks
- Reveal how mobile apps can protect themselves against these attacks with app shielding and runtime protection
- Watch this on demand webinar by filling out the registration form.