Recorded On: February 9, 2016
- Bryan Ball, VP & Principle Analyst, Supply Chain Management - Aberdeen Group
- Steve Simpson, Project Acquisition Manager - JPL (NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing - OneSpan
Businesses and government organizations of all sizes revolve around contracts that require signatures and approvals, and since time really is money, any process delay has the potential to cause disruptions to necessary support, service level agreements, material flows, and even result in penalties for time-sensitive contracts.
The irony is that, while most contract and procurement processes are created in digital format, they are then printed to paper for signature, causing huge inefficiencies and delays in getting both the contract signed and the project started. Such was the case with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) as they found themselves dropping back to paper signatures on more than 30,000 contracts annually, generating a tremendous amount of manual effort to manage, distribute, archive and retrieve.
To alleviate this type of situation, leading organizations are trying to capture as much information as possible electronically, from authoring through the approval stage, thus helping to reduce the risk of inaccurate data, as well as lost time on approvals, decisions, and time to onboard suppliers, vendors and customers. Any piece of the process that can be streamlined, from order entry, to customer shipments, means an improved bottom line.
Watch Bryan Ball, Vice President and Group Director for Supply Chain and Global Supply Management Practices at Aberdeen Group, Steve Simpson, Project Acquisition Manager JPL (NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory), and Mary Ellen Power, VP of Marketing OneSpan, to find out how electronic signature solutions play a vital role in your value chain and procurement processes, when it comes to speed, efficiency, costs, and even compliance risk.
Watch this on-demand webcast to learn:
- How electronic signature solutions improve efficiency by taking paper contracts out of employees’ hands and move them online in a secure, automated process
- ROI metrics – including reduction in cycle times & costs
- How strong security and reduced risk of mismanaged documents will help ensure buy-in from legal stakeholders and minimize inaccuracies in reporting
- Deployment options and ease of integration with existing systems