Recorded on: December 5, 2017
- Abe Karar, Founder, Digital Solutions Consultant – ALCHEMY Digital Solutions
- Mary Ellen Power, VP Marketing – OneSpan
E-Signature is a top investment area for retail banks in 2017 - 2018. Over the last 18 months, North American banks have been rolling out e-signatures to more than 8,000 branches. Across our customer base, 14,000+ retail locations now offer e-signatures for paperless account openings, loans, investments and more.
For banks, credit unions and brick-and-mortar lenders, the question is no longer whether to implement in-branch e-signatures, but how. In this webcast, our speakers present qualitative research from interviews with business and IT stakeholders who lead branch transformation projects at top banks, including one of the top 4 and one of the top 50 banks in the U.S.
Gain insight on:
- How to answer two key questions: What are the minimum technical requirements for in-branch e-signatures? Why take an MVP approach and iterate?
- The data-driven exercise for selecting the right product to start with.
- How to gain buy-in and adoption among stakeholders AND front-line staff.
- Best practices for the QA environment, pilot and roll-out.
- Why dashboards, videos and surveys are critical to change management.