Recorded on: November 28, 2017
- Craig Le Clair, VP and Principal Analyst - Forrester Research
- Rahim Kaba, Director Product Marketing - OneSpan
Enterprises both big and small recognize that e-signature is an important enabler of tomorrow’s digital business. Over the last several years, the e-signature market has ramped up, with a clear focus on helping organizations deliver a secure and frictionless experience across all channels and devices.
Watch guest speaker, Forrester’s Craig Le Clair present his latest research based on 25 e-signature implementations in banking, insurance and government, as well as other industries in North America and Europe. He uncovers trends in authentication, implementation and ROI, and provide guidance on how to put these insights into action to support your organization’s digital transformation efforts.
In this one-hour webinar, we cover:
- Implementation best practices to drive e-signature adoption
- Enabling trusted transactions through authentication
- Developing a mobile-capable e-signature platform strategy
- Top requirements from your peers
- Avoiding overlapping, inconsistent and redundant solutions