Recorded On: March 6, 2018
- Margaret Sheridan, Sales Development Government & Public Sector – OneSpan
- Joseph McKairnes, Principal Systems Engineer, Government Sector - OneSpan
- Patrick Moore, Senior Fellow, Center for Digital Government & Former CIO State of Georgia (Moderator)
Private sector companies and even the federal government are rapidly adopting e-signatures –nearly 700 million transactions in 2017 relied on the technology. But as a state or local government leader, you may need to know more before you are comfortable implementing a solution. What is the current legal environment around e-signatures and how is it evolving? What business processes and citizen interactions can benefit from e-signatures? How can you ensure you are successful?
If you are struggling with any of these questions, this webinar is for you. Watch this information-packed presentation as we cover:
- The evolving legal landscape around e-signatures
- Use cases for e-signatures in your agency – including contracting processes.
- The biggest benefits for using e-signatures – and how to be successful.
- A demonstration to show you how to get started.