Recorded On: December 5, 2017
- Amit Khan, Research Director – Asia Pacific RFi Group
- Mitchell Catling, Sales Engineer – OneSpan
- Michael Pupil, Sales Development Manager – OneSpan
With digital transformation a top priority in today’s business landscape, there is increasing pressure on banking and insurance digital teams to transform the customer journey. For this reason, many organisations are looking to implement and maintain a successful-e-signature program.
Organisations that are using e-signatures have transformed the way in which they serve both internal staff and their customers and partners – offering more convenient and efficient digital experiences.
In this webinar with RFi Group, we provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have other banks and insurance companies reported?
- How do we get started? What’s the effort?
- What does it look like? (We show a live demonstration)