Recorded on: December 8, 2016
- Bob Baird, Chief Executive Officer, ARMA
- Aphrodite Koukoulas, Marketing Programs Manager OneSpan
- Len Mudgett, Sales Engineer OneSpan
Electronic signatures are hardly a new, cutting-edge technology. Organizations of all sizes that are using e-signatures have transformed the way they serve both internal staff and their customers and partners – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
In this information-packed presentation, we have provided an overview of the basic terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the cost? What’s the effort?
If you are just beginning to investigate e-signatures for your organization, or if you are new to an e-signature project team, this webcast is a great place to start. With this solid foundation, you will be able to get your e-signature project off to a fast and successful start.