Webcast: Mobile e-Signing Trends in Government Documents and Transactions
Recorded on: August 17, 2016
- Joseph McKairnes, Senior Sales Engineer, OneSpan
- Carolyne Moran, Senior Product Manager Product Strategy, OneSpan
Mobile technologies are providing opportunities for delivering information and services to citizens, partners and the public, as well as improving the ability to accomplish an agency’s mission.
While it is still early stages for mobile government, organizations at all levels are developing mobile strategies for innovation, efficiencies and flexibility in the workplace. For example, there is increasing demand for mobile e-signature capabilities for government employees signing documents on iPads or mobile devices while on the go, working in the field or remotely or at work. In addition to the government workforce, the need to adopt mobile e-signatures for vendor- and citizen-facing use cases is also on the rise.
In this webinar, we explore the trends that are influencing the transition to government mobile processes, and will also share the drivers for an active mobile use case by a regulator in the aviation industry.
You will learn:
- The most common use cases for employees, contractors and citizens from all levels of government
- How to leverage PIV and CAC smartcards in an e-sign process
- The value of derived credentials with e-signatures & how these work on mobile devices
- The benefits of using mobile e-signatures on a FedRAMP compliant solution
- The importance of mobile signing and the drivers behind e-signature implementation
This webcast features a live demo of the only e-signature solution that integrates seamlessly with Common Access Cards (CAC), PIV smart card and derived credentials. A must-attend session for any government organization looking to go digital and mobile.