Recorded On: Feb 28, 2017
- Bill Dawes, Publisher/Editor Image & Data Manager - APAC
- Douglas Exner, Sales Engineer - OneSpan
- Aphrodite Koukoulas, Marketing Programs Manager - OneSpan
Organizations of all sizes that are using e-signatures have transformed the way they serve both internal staff and their customers and partners – offering a more convenient and efficient digital experience.
In this presentation, we provide an overview of the basic terminology, concepts, and laws related to electronic signatures and answer the most frequently asked questions on the topic including:
- What is the difference between an electronic signature and a digital signature?
- How can you prove who e-signed?
- What legal and compliance requirements do we need to consider?
- What ROI metrics have others reported?
- What do signers need in order to e-sign?
- How do we get started? What’s the effort?
This webcast is perfect if you are just beginning to investigate e-signatures for your organization, or if you are new to an e-signature project team.