Recorded on: 21 November 2023
- Will LaSala, Field CTO Americas, OneSpan
- Guy Harrison, Enterprise Architect /Founder, ProvenDB
In an era marked by an ever-increasing erosion of trust and integrity across the digital landscape, safeguarding your digital agreements has never been more challenging.
Security risks like data breaches, private key theft, attacks to cloud storage, hacks by quantum computers can compromise the integrity of your digital assets.
Want to learn more? OneSpan and Fintech Australia dive deeper into the challenges & solutions that may invalidate digital signatures and documents.
Get insights from our experts on:
- Current business challenges around digital agreements and e-signatures
- Risks of future technologies like quantum computers
- How to build trust and confidence with blockchain