Mobile apps are hard to secure, because they are often written with no built-in security. Delivering secure mobile apps requires invisible technologies like RASP (runtime application self-protection) which assesses the integrity of the mobile app, and behavioral biometrics, which accurately authenticates users by the unique way they interact with their device. The net result is a more secure and frictionless mobile transaction experience.
Download this 10-page white paper to learn how to:
- Use layered protection techniques
- Identify and block malware attacks in real-time
- Integrate biometric authentication
- Fortify the authentication chain from app through device
- Secure the mobile app with invisible security